With some 200 stands at the Show every year, the Trade area provides shopping of every sort to the visitor and a great business opportunity for the Trader. Read More
Get you tickets at the best prices today! Show day prices will be more, so buy online today.
MAIN RING ATTRACTION FOR 2015 ….. The Imps Motorcycle Display Team
GRAND PARADE OF PRIZE WINNERS
- Welsh Sections Champion of Champions
- Carriage Driving Parade & Shire Horse Turnouts
- Show Jumping
- GRAND PARADE of Vintage Machinery, Tractors and Classic Cars
- Inter Hunt Relay
Denbigh & Flint Show
The Main Attractions
For 2015 in the Main Arena we have a mesmerizing and unmissable display of discipline and skill by the young Imps motorcycle Display Team.
We are busy with preparations for the next Denbigh and Flint County Show which will be held on Thursday 20th August 2015.
The Denbigh and Flint Show offers a wonderful day out with a variety of attractions and entertainments to suit the whole family on the 3rd Thursday in August each year. Come and join us!
Thursday 20th August promises yet another eventful Denbigh and Flint Show with new classes, many new attractions, a great day out for families, exhibitors and traders alike!
Attractions include the Food Festival with cookery demonstrations and a wonderful array of locally produced foods to tempt your palate. Also there are hundreds of Tradestands, Vintage machines and Classic Cars, Livestock – Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Horses including BSJA Show Jumping.
- Fashion Show by Simmi of Mold at Plas Hafod Hotel on 26th November at 7.30pm. Tickets £10. Please call 01352 712131 to book
- 153rd Denbigh & Flint Annual Show 20th August 2015
- Arena eventing 19th October 2014, held at Northop Equine College, More details to follow
We’re in North East Wales Big Local App!
Don’t forget the FREE Shuttle Bus!
Leaving Lenton Pool, Denbigh every 30 mins
Please note – dogs are welcome but are not permitted in the Fur & Feather Marquee, Livestock areas or the Vice Presidents enclosure